Friday, December 16, 2011

Picture Mash

     Ok, well, not a literal mash. More like an artistic, geometric arrangement. Anyway, Picnik has a pretty cool collage making section. You have WAY more options if you get a Premium account--you have to pay a monthly fee for that--but the free account can still be a lot of fun. Messing around with picture is always fun. I know there is a ton of photo-shopping software out there, but for people who enjoy playing with pictures and don't want to spend money on it, Picnik is pretty good.

     One of my favorite things to do is arrange pictures into collages. So here are a few I put together.







I know I am in a lot of these, but I take a lot of self portraits, and I don't have many pictures of other people. Another thing you can do with Picnik that I love is make things neon. I have a whole post featuring edited photos but this is one of my favorite features.

No comments:

Post a Comment