Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo editing (and not so much editing)

I randomly decided to mess around with pictures today and came up with a few cool ones that I wanted to share! All of these are altered versions of this picture:
This picture was taken by Mr. Minieri at my friend's birthday party. :)
And here are all the ones I changed to look strange and (in some cases) Star War-sy.

I realized afterwards it looks like Emma has light streaming from her...

This one is kinda goth but strangely awesome

This kinda looks like all our molecules are misaligned 

dizzy dizzy dizzy....

night vision!

I don't even remember this one O_o

dun dun dun heat map!

I thought this one was a little sketchy...

neon-ness!

I don't remember what this is called either
That's all I did today. :) I made all of these on picnik.com

3 comments:

  1. How flattering.... :P
    I just had to comment on each picture:
    1. BFF!!
    2. That's awkward!
    3. We are the girls in black!
    4. Sweet! We are being transported!
    5. Whoa, no comment
    6. Always wanted to know what I'd look like to a sniper who was about to shoot me in the dark
    7. Cool :P
    8. Nice hair, Emma!
    9. That is...
    10. uh, uh... :)
    11. Too much bleach??

    Nice pics, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics!! love your comments about the sketchy one! i think that was my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenna! I love just playing with photos. :)

    ReplyDelete