Saturday, December 24, 2011

10 Reasons

Ten reasons why Emma is my best friend--

1. She has a good sense of humor and can find some reason to laugh even in a tough situation.

2. We can go anywhere together and still have fun.

Ok, well, not always
3. She loves to goof off, like me.

4. She goes along with a lot of my stupid ideas, just to see what will happen.
That particular idea turned out to be not so intense as anticipated. 
5. She doesn't mind looking silly... as long as someone else is looking silly also.
Super attractive, right?
6. She's like, my second head we think so alike.
featuring my second head
7. We both love to ruin pictures, we can just never do it at the same time.

8. We have a knack for not thinking through the entire situation--that always makes it fun.

9. She probably wouldn't mind if I didn't get all the way to 10.

10. She knows how to have a good time but she can still be serious if the situation calls for it.


Thank you for being such an awesome friend Emma!! :) Please don't kill me for putting up these goofy pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I feel loved! Love you Rachel! And all my other friends who except me for who I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! Thanks for being such an awesome friend who isn't afraid to show who she is! :)

    ReplyDelete