Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Can't Remember How to Ski!! French fries? Pork chops?? Lemonade?! Pizza!!!

     Yesterday we went skiing for the first time this year. Needless to say I couldn't remember much about how you do it. I knew that there was some kind of food that was supposed to help you remember how to slow down  but I couldn't think of it! So there I was, at the top of Mt. Abrams, forgetting how to stop or slow down. Of course, we had to start at the top and not on the bunny hill. Oh joy.

     I did, thankfully, remember how to stop as we got going. It was actually a little bit scary going down the first time. I'm not exactly intermediate.... more like mediocre. But we all made it! And of course, what is a post without pictures?


No, that is not underwear in that tree. Oh... wait...






What a name for a trail, right? Fractured Fairy Tales. Makes me want to ski it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment