Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ummm.... Today

Haha, so yeah, today. A couple things about today:

1) it was the last day of logic class and second to last day of latin. Yay! the end is in sight!

2) I did my nails.
My nail job. :) You may notice that the index finger is different,
I just messed up so many time that I reversed the colors.
3) My mom brought home a new skirt for me from the Gap. Well, it's supposed to be a strapless dress, but I don't wear those, so it's a skirt.
This is my Gap skirt.dress. I wouldn't wear it as a dress though. But I might attach straps.
4) I babysat. I picked up Jillie at the bus stop and walked to her house, fixed snack, drew multiple fairy and unicorn pictures, and played outside.

5) I am now writing a blog post. After this I will probably eat dinner.

6) I just looked at my stats, and my blog was viewed in Germany sometime recently. That's exciting. :D

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment